skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Megan's Sisters and Brother
As most of you already know, Megan lost her father to cancer a week ago. So we flew to Washington state so that she could go to the memorial and reconnect with family. While there we walked through the first 10 years of her life, retracing areas where she lived and visited, talking about various experiences that she had, both good and bad, while growing up. Though this was certainly a sad trip, it was also a trip of great blessings. Below are several pictures that I took of Megan's first meeting with her siblings. What an honor it was to meet them. The first picture is of Megan and her brother Michael and her sister Annie. The second is of her sister Breanne. More pics to follow...
3 comments:
Thanks for letting us in on this part of your life. I know this has been a difficult walk for you, Megan, yet God has once again shown His faithfulness and love. I am so glad you could attend your father's funeral and meet your sisters and brother. You have been in our prayers!
Oh this is so neat! I am so glad you got to finally meet them!! I cant wait to talk all about it with you!!
Megan--I am so sorry for the loss of your father. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you got to meet your brothers and sister. Hugs to y'all!!!!!!
Staci Kosutic
Post a Comment