Now please understand that I am not one who tends to get excited about sensational things, especially sensational things that are spiritual. If anything I tend to go to the opposite extreme. However, after listening to Dr. Rankin and other trusted m's and former m's, as well as friends who are m's, Im beginning to reform my understanding of the spiritual realm... especially after what happened a couple of days ago.
On Wednesday Megan was out walking around the facilities here at the ILC pushing Joy in the stroller. There is a small lake about 50 yards from the house that we are staying in and as Megan was walking back to the house Joy looked out toward the lake and said, "Mommy...where did the angel go?"
And Megan said, "What angel?
Joy replied, "The angel that was right there."
"An angel", Megan said,"What was the angel doing?"
"She was playing on the water." We left it alone for a day and then I asked her to show me where she saw the angel. We walked a ways and I got sidetracked talking to a friend. When we got in front of our building Joy interrupted me and said,' Daddy the angel was over there". She was pointing to the same spot she had told Megan about. She was very serious and matter of fact. When asked about the angel, she said that it was just standing there on the water. I asked if the angel was looking at her and she said, "No the angel wasn't looking at me".
I thought that I would share that with you Take it for what you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment