God's revelation of who He is, is clearly displayed to the people on these streets. The beauty and the grandeur of this city, the beauty of the mountains touching the seas and the beauty of the flora everywhere leaves them without excuse that there is a God. Their hearts have been darkened and they glory in their needles and their trades. They are worshipping and serving created things rather than the Creator. Pray that God doesn't give them over to their shameful lusts. Pray that God does not give them over to depraved minds to do what ought not to be done. Pray that they might believe. Pray that they might hear. Pray that one might preach to them. Pray that God sends beautiful feet who might proclaim Good News!
This video is VERY shocking. It shows almost exactly what I experienced yesterday. Remember, my trip was done in the day time as was this video. I was told by several people in the area that I needed to leave at dusk. Just imagine how bad it gets when night falls.
No comments:
Post a Comment